Estimated Lead Time – available to ship in 10-12 weeks
- Available sizes: 13"W x 18"H 48", 60", 72", 84", 96" Long - as a solid top only
- 1.625" Thick Rectangle Top with mission roundover edge and handworn corners.
- Available wood options (select below):
- Oak-U: Regular red oak – open grained hardwood with a distinct grain. Small pin knots are common and considered acceptable by industry standards. Well suited for regular everyday use.
- Oak w/ Sawmarks-U: Regular red oak as described above but with Sawmarks adding a rustic, rough feel to any flat surfaces. Will also add a depth of color variation as stain applies differently to uneven surface.
- Wormy Maple: Similar to Brown Maple-U below, but with added variation as there will be worm tracks and additional mineral streaks.
- Brown Maple-U: Brown Maple is closed grained and has a smooth texture. Wild grain and color variations, dark mineral streaks, tiger striping and other imperfections (such as pin knots and holes and/or dimples) are common and are considered a natural characteristic.
- Brown Maple w/ Sawmarks-U: Brown maple as described above but with Sawmarks adding a rustic, rough feel to any flat surfaces. Will also add a depth of color variation as stain applies differently to uneven surface.
- Reclaimed Barnwood (as pictured): Top and base are made from reclaimed barn wood (mixture of black oak, red oak and white oak). These are one of a kind pieces and have no options on amount of nail holes, wood mixture, or wood edge tone. Tops can have random, uneven surfaces.
*Colors displayed are representative only,
true colors may vary depending on your display.
Price as Configured: