Built with quality Eastern White Pine
18" Wall depth to corner
- Screws are used to assemble furniture - not nails
- Backs are fastened with screws - not staples
- Exposed back made up of ¾" tongue-and-groove solid pine boards
- Standard finish: Sealer, 2 coats of paint, sand through, then sprayed with stain and wiped off
- Inside and backs of cabinets are painted
- Distressing and antiquing are available (upcharge)
How many people will this table seat?
Price varies by configuration. For a non-obligation quote, please call one of our friendly sales associates at 888-447-4725.
Dimensions: 28"w x 13"d x 72"h