Built with quality Eastern White Pine
- Screws are used to assemble furniture - not nails
- Backs are fastened with screws - not staples
- When backs are exposed, ¾" tongue-and-groove solid pine boards are used
- Tack slides on feet
- Standard finish-sealer, 2 coats of paint, then sprayed with stain and hand-wiped off
- Inside and inside backs of cabinets are painted
- Distressing and antiquing is available
How many people will this table seat?
Price varies by configuration. For a non-obligation quote, please call one of our friendly sales associates at 888-447-4725.
Dimensions: 28"w x 13"d x 72"h